Pervasive systems, intelligent Algorithms, and Networks are emerging fields of research and revolutionary paradigm for next-generation IT applications. The 16th International Symposium on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms, and Networks (I-SPAN 2019) aims to establish an international forum for engineers and scientists to present their excellent ideas, latest innovations and experiences on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms, and Networks.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Big Data Analytics and Applications
· Cloud, Fog and Edge Computing
· Health and Biomedical Informatics
· Parallel, Distributed Algorithms and Graph Computing
· Computer Networks, Web Service/Technologies, and Software Defined Networking
· Mobile Computing and Communication
· Artificial Intelligence and Nature-Inspired Computing
· Cyber Security
· Multimedia Communication and Computing
· Internet of Things, Smart City, and Cyber-Physical Systems
· Authors are invited to submit their original research that has not previously been submitted or published at any other venue. Submissions can be submitted via the EasyChair system .
· It is recommended that Regular Papers are submitted for review with around 12 to 15 pages. Submissions with less than 12 pages will be considered as Short Papers.
· Authors should submit their papers in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. All papers must follow the Springer CCIS template: Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings.
· Workshop/special session proposal due: April 30, 2019
· Paper submission deadline:
April 5, 2019 May 31, 2019 (Final Extension) · Paper result notification: June 04, 2019 June 14, 2019 (Final Extension) · Final camera ready and registration: July 03, 2019